Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Halfway There!


How far along: 20 weeks! Halfway! Whooo-Hoooo!!!
Total weight gain:I go to the doctor Monday, but as of now 0 that I know of.
 Maternity clothes? Yes, only maternity clothes
Stretch marks? Just the one on my hip
Sleep:Yes! Naps are also part of my regular routine these days :)
Best moment this week: We picked up the glider and had such a good Memorial Day weekend with family. 
Miss Anything? Coffee
Movement: Yes, but never when someone else wants to feel him... little booger :)
Food cravings: Pickle, Pistachio Pudding!
Symptoms: Round Ligament pains.... Ouch. Seriously.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really
Labor Signs: No.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but my husband has a way of bringing out my tears for no reason...Poor Guy
Looking forward to: Anatomy Scan!!! The last time Matthew came to an appointment was my 6 week confirmation, so I am so glad he gets to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment