Thursday, May 22, 2014

19 weeks!


How far along: 19 weeks!
Total weight gain:0 lbs...
 Maternity clothes? Yes, only maternity clothes
Stretch marks? Only 1 on my hip
Sleep:Yes!Ahh! All night!
Best moment this week: Starting our new Sunday School class, and I started reading The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian! So good.
Miss Anything? Coffee
Movement: Yes, unfortunately Grayer is nocturnal lol I hope that changes when he gets here!
Food cravings: Pickles
Symptoms:  Heartburn, round ligament pain 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really
Labor Signs: No.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part! However, pregnancy has brought out the road rage in me!
Looking forward to: Starting my last semester of college before I graduate and baby comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment