Thursday, May 8, 2014

17 Weeks



How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 lb
 Maternity clothes? Yes, only maternity clothes....I still have on my cute undies though! No bras fit, so I found some cheap ones to wear while the girls keep growing lol
Stretch marks?Nope :)
Sleep:Still no sleep :( I might have to invest in a pregnancy pillow and see if that helps.
Best moment this week: Painting the nursery, and deciding on little bean's name!
Miss Anything? Sleep. Mt. Dew.
Movement: possibly, but I keep talking myself out it
Food cravings: Pickles and Pizza this week
Symptoms:  Nothing other than no sleep and the occasional headache
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really
Labor Signs: No
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I still cry all the time!
Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery. Announcing baby's name! Celebrating Mother's Day with some of my favorite ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelsey - Just hopped over to your blog and love the name Grayer! So cute and you look great. I have a little guy and am pregnant with a little girl due this summer! Anyway, hope you'll stop by and say hi! I'm also hosting a maternity giveaway right now so don't miss out! www.sarahandderek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll be sure to check it out!

      Delete