Tuesday, July 1, 2014

24 Weeks


How far along: 24 weeks 6 days... oops
Total weight gain: 9.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, I feel like even maternity clothes constrict me.
Stretch marks? Just a couple on my right hip.
Sleep: Yes for the most part. I did wake up with heartburn one night...not cool
Best moment this week: We had so much fun at our Sunday School cookout last Sunday!
Miss Anything? Coffee
Movement: Oh yes, now he is in my ribs...such a weird feeling!
Food cravings: Ice Cream & milk... and I am not a fan of milk...I actually hate it!
Symptoms: I've had heartburn like something serious. Also, I have this weird pulled muscle feeling in my groin. It is terrible! It hurts to walk. ALL. THE.TIME.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Labor Signs: No.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I did have to take them off during church on Sunday. They were turning me purple! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody this week. It's midterm week :(
Looking forward to: Getting my midterms knocked out and celebrating the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment