Wednesday, July 9, 2014

26 Weeks!


How far along: 26 weeks!
Total weight gain: 10 ish 
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Yes, still wake up to go to the bathroom though.
Best moment this week: Getting to see baby Gray on the ultrasound! He is so handsome and weighs 2 lbs! We ordered my shower invites for next month. Swoon.
Miss Anything? Coffee.
Movement: Yes. Pretty constant. He is up when I'm up and sleeps when I sleep. Hopefully he stays this way!
Food cravings: Ice Cream.Really anything sweet. I dream about $150 pound cakes... Yeah it's a problem.
Symptoms: I've had heartburn like something serious. Also, I have this weird pulled muscle feeling in my groin. It is terrible! It hurts to walk. ALL. THE.TIME.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Any sort of exercise. Rolling over in the bed counts... hahaha!
Labor Signs: No.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy teats
Looking forward to: Being in my third trimester!




& Just For Fun :) he is so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment