Wednesday, July 9, 2014

25 Weeks!



How far along: Technically 26 week. I know, I know.
Total weight gain: 10 ish 
Maternity clothes? Yes, but I did wear some white pants with my belly band this past week.
Stretch marks? The same ones on my hip.
Sleep: Yes, but I cut out my naps so I will sleep better at night
Best moment this week: Getting my hair and toes done. Petty, I know. Don't judge. Celebrating the 4th!
Miss Anything? Coffee.
Movement: Yes. Throughout the day.
Food cravings: Ice Cream.
Symptoms: I've had heartburn like something serious. Also, I have this weird pulled muscle feeling in my groin. It is terrible! It hurts to walk. ALL. THE.TIME.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Standing up or walking for too long. Uh. Wore. Out. 
Labor Signs: No.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I cry. A lot. 
Looking forward to: Finishing up this semester, so I can focus on baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment