Monday, June 23, 2014

23 Weeks!

How far along: 23weeks 5 days 
Total weight gain: 9 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes, even my tanks show belly. If you look closely, you can see it in this picture lol
Stretch marks? Just a couple on my right hip.
Sleep: Some nights are better than others, but Grayer thinks it's loads of fun to kick me when I lay down.
Best moment this week: We are starting the home buying process :)
Miss Anything? Coffee
Movement: Oh yes, very active little booger.
Food cravings: Ice Cream. I have devoured 2 banana splits this week. Not a bite left. It's a problem.
Symptoms: I've had really bad headaches lately. Also, my boobs are out of control. Just saying.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  My headaches 
Labor Signs: No.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody this week. I'm a wreck.
Looking forward to: Finishing this college semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment