Saturday, June 14, 2014

22 Weeks!

(Technically we registered 2 weeks ago after the anatomy scan...but I was having a hard time coming up with something this week. Shh.)

How far along: 22 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 6-9 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes, as you can see I still try to fit in my t-shirts, but that isn't working out so well. 
Stretch marks? No new ones, so that's good.
Sleep: Yes! Some nights I don't even wake up having to go to the bathroom! Score!!!
Best moment this week: I've had lots of good moments this week. School started back. I'm taking 2 education classes, and I am really enjoying them. Matthew started a new job, and so far so good. I had to make an er trip after my doctor told me if I still hadn't felt Grayer (for the second day) to come in and just check things out just to be safe. Little bean was in there just very relaxed. I got to hear that sweet heartbeat and see his little profile. There is no way I could see or hear him enough. Friday all the Richards siblings and babies went to see How to Train Your Dragon 2. I love my nieces and nephews too much! I cried the entire movie... thank you pregnancy hormones! 
Miss Anything? Coke
Movement: Minus those two days, he has been a kicking fool!
Food cravings: Sweets!! Cakes, Pies, Icecream are a few favorites! I could eat Bruster's Cotton Candy Explosion (the explosion are pop-rocks) for every meal of the day. Seriously.
Symptoms: I just having been feeling very good here lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really
Labor Signs: No.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Celebrating Father's Day with my Boo Thang :)

No comments:

Post a Comment