Monday, December 8, 2014

1 Month New

 
His yawns are my favorite.


Mommy's sweet little boy.
This past month has been a blur to me. 
Just yesterday I was feeling you kick from inside my round tummy. 
You have given me my favorite role yet- Mom.
You grow and learn so much everyday.
You aren't a fan of tummy time, and get very frustrated that you can't move where you want to go yet.
Bath time WAS a challenge. I learned you just wanted to feel secure, so I added a towel around you. Now bath-time is enjoyable. 
You are such a ham. You eat eat eat. You are definitely your father's son. 
It comes as no surprise you weigh over 9 lbs. 
You are such a good sleeper. You wake up maybe twice a night and are quick to fill your tummy and go right back to sleep. 
You love looking at the Christmas lights on the mantle snuggled in your mamaroo. 
I love you so much I even put lights up wayyy early for me. 
You are the perfect addition. 









 






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment